| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sabana De La Mar in June is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in June is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in June is dampish. A sizable 200.1mm (7.9in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 13:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Sabana De La Mar June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Sabana De La Mar:
- Cabrera, Dominican Republic - 83.4 kms (51.8 miles) NW
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) NW
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 18.1 kms (11.2 miles) NNW
- Sanchez, Dominican Republic - 28.2 kms (17.5 miles) NW
- Villa Riva, Dominican Republic - 55.9 kms (34.7 miles) WNW
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 76.5 kms (47.5 miles) W
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 75.5 kms (46.9 miles) W
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 51.9 kms (32.3 miles) WSW
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 73.9 kms (45.9 miles) WSW
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 42.5 kms (26.4 miles) SW
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SW
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 74.8 kms (46.5 miles) SSW
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 86.5 kms (53.7 miles) SW